- Mr. Ng Cheng Chuan
- YBhg. Datuk (Dr.) Philip Ting Ding Ing
- Datuk Chew Chiaw Han
- Mr. Liu Tow Hua
- Puan Sharifah Deborah Sophia Ibrahim
Non-Independent Non-Executive Director
- Mr. Guido Paul Philip Joseph Ravelli
- Mr. Ng Kee Tiong
- Yeo Puay Huang (LS 000577)
- May Wong Mei Ling (MIA 18483)
Registered OfficeIbraco House
No. 898 Jalan Wan Alwi, Tabuan Jaya,
93350 Kuching, Sarawak.
Tel +60 82 361 111
Fax +60 82 361 188
AuditorsMessrs. Ernst & Young
Room 300-303, 3rd Floor, Wisma Bukit Mata Kuching,
Jalan Tunku Abdul Rahman, 93100 Kuching, Sarawak.
Tel +60 82 243 233
Fax +60 82 421 287
Stock Exchange ListingStock Name: IBRACO
Stock Code: 5084
Share RegistrarSecurities Services (Holdings) Sdn Bhd (036869-T)
Level 7, Menara Milenium, Jalan Damanlela,
Pusat Bandar Damansara, Damansara Heights,
50490 Kuala Lumpur.
Tel +603 2084 9000
Fax +603 2094 9940
This Board Charter (“Charter”) formalises the various roles and responsibilities of the Board of Directors of the Company (“Board”), Board Committees and individual Director in discharging their fiduciary and leadership funtions.
This Charter serves as a structured guide. It shall not be construed as an exhaustive blueprint by Directors on corporate governance matters.
Board Charter Excerpt
- ROLE OF THE BOARD AND ITS PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES
- The Board is collectively responsible for the stewardship of the Group’s business and affairs, setting the Company’s long-term strategic direction and safeguarding interests of the stakeholders.
- The principal responsibilities of the Board are as follows:
- reviewing and adopting a strategic plan, as developed by Management, that promote sustainability within the aspect of environmental, social and governance;
- overseeing the conduct of the Group’s business in accordance with its strategic plan and budget;
- monitoring the performance of Management to ensure sound financial and operational management;
- identifying principal business risks faced by the Group and ensuring the implementation of appropriate internal controls and mitigating measures to manage such risks;
- overseeing the development and implementation of investor relations and shareholder communication policy;
- ensuring succession planning are in place for the orderly succession of senior management;
- reviewing the adequacy and integrity of the Group’s management information and internal control systems, ensuring there is a sound framework of reporting internal controls and regulatory compliance; and
- overseeing the Group’s adherence to appropriate corporate governance structure and ethical corporate behavior.
- The Board has reserved the following matters, amongst others, for its decision:-
- appointment and recommendation for removal of Directors
- appointment and removal of Chief Executive Officer/Group Managing Director, Chief Financial Officer and Company Secretaries
- establishment of Board Committees, members and term of reference
- recommendation of Directors’ fees to be approved by shareholders
- approval of strategies and annual budget;
- approval of annual and quarterly results;
- material acquisition and disposal of assets not in the ordinary course of business
- decision on major investment and award of contracts
- treasury policies and authority levels
- risk management policies
- approval of interim dividend and recommendation of final dividend and other distribution for shareholders approval
- The Board has adopted a Code of Ethics and has in place a Whistle-Blowing Policy.
For the full Board Charter, please download the PDF (BOARD-CHARTER.PDF, 140KB) for your perusal.