IBRACO BERHAD is a company involved primarily in Property Development and Project Management on construction. We are listed on the Main Market of Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad. IBRACO BERHAD commits to continue the delivery of high quality products, value and services to our customers. We invite dynamic, committed and results-oriented professionals to join us for the following positions:
Human Resources Director
- To lead the full spectrum of HR function including talent acquisition and retention, learning and development, employee relations, compensation and benefits, performance management and payroll administration.
- To develop and implement HR initiatives that are in line with the organization’s values and objectives.
- To be accountable for the performance of the HR function.
- To provide strategic plans and initiatives on all human resources matters.
- To support the organisation’s annual budgeting plan by preparing the required information and reports.
- To continuously research and to improve processes within the organisation.
- At least 15 years of HR experience with 10 years in a managerial position.
- Strong HR technical knowledge.
- Able to multitask and manage several HR initiatives concurrently.
- Strong leadership and management skills with high integrity and ethics.
Marketing Executive (Kuala Lumpur & Kuching)
- Coordinating all Marketing & Promotional activities.
- Advertisement and Promotional activities to include, amongst other things, the following:
- Co-ordination of all road shows, property launchings, sponsored and/or corporate events (Conferences, seminars, receptions, exhibitions), CSR activities, internal company events and other promotional activities.
- Co-ordination in the production of marketing materials, including brochures / leaflets, posters, buntings, flyers, billboards, newsletters, press advertisements, magazine advertisements, sponsorship materials, and other marketing tools.
- Co-ordination in the production of marketing tools, including video presentations, website, radio commercials, print advertisements, and other marketing tools.
- The term “co-ordination” to include, and not limited to, the following activities:
- Communication and liaising with suppliers or agencies on, and executing opportunities and implementation of Advertisement and Promotional activities.
- Arranging effective distribution of marketing materials.
- Providing regular updates on progress and status of marketing activities and plans.
- Maintaining proper records on all marketing materials and collaterals.
- Maintaining and updating customer databases.
- Maintaining and managing the Sales Gallery.
- Supporting the Management in tasks assigned.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Creative Arts, or equivalent.
- At least 2 to 3 years of Marketing experience, preferably in the Property industry.
- Proficient in English, Chinese and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
Group Internal Auditor
- Conduct operational and financial internal audit reviews to ensure that the Company’s assets are protected, detect areas of operational inefficiencies, internal control weaknesses and non-compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Maintain and advanced knowledge of company policies and procedures and the functional business disciplines being reviewed to ensure that audit procedures are appropriate, timely and effective.
- Analyse and review the quarterly financial statements of the Group to provide independent and objective assurance to the Audit Committee.
- Prepare internal audit reports with findings and recommendations.
- Bachelor Degree in Accountancy / Finance / Business Management or its equivalent.
- A member of IIA or MIA.
- Minimum 8 years of audit experiences with exposure to operational audit and at least 3 years in managerial capacity.
- Proficient in written and verbal English.
- Initiative and possess the ability to take independent and decisive action.
- Proactive, dynamic player and team player.
- Able to travel on regular basis.
Property Management Executive
- Provide property management as well as facility management services to landed and strata titled properties developed by our company.
- To ensure management team provide good customer service to meet customers’ expectation with regards to complaints.
- To ensure all matters in relation to licenses, permits and certificates are compiled with statutory requirements.
- To liaise with utilities companies and service providers on the transfer of names, payment of utilities bills, documentation process and renewal of services.
- To manage and delegate all repairs and maintenance work for the up keep of the properties.
- To ensure all premises is always kept in good and clean condition, at the same time creating an environment that is free of crime.
- To ensure that all rules, regulations and by law are complied with by the tenants.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in any field.
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the property management is required.
- This position is to be based in Bintulu.
The successful incumbent can expect an attractive and competitive remuneration package that will commensurate with experience and qualification. Interested candidates are invited to email or send in their applications to the following address stating full personal resume including qualification, working experience, current and expected salary, contact number and a non-returnable passport size photograph to:
Human Resource DepartmentIbraco Berhad (011286-P)
No. 898, Jalan Wan Alwi,
Tabuan Jaya, 93350 Kuching.
(Only shortlisted candidates will be notified)