We believe our success is reflected through the talents that drive our company and we are constantly looking for dynamic, committed and result-oriented professionals who share our mission, vision and values.
If a challenging and rewarding career is what you seek, kindly deposit your resume at email@example.com. Your resume will be kept active in our database and should suitable openings arise in the future, we will get in touch with you to discuss your career opportunities further. We thank you for your interest in Ibraco.
Marketing Executive (Digital Marketing & Graphic Design)
- Assist in brainstorming, planning, developing, executing and coordinating marketing strategies, marketing ideas, marketing trends, to maintain and strengthen the brand exposure and presence of products and services in the social media.
- Assist in creating, designing, writing, proofreading, and coordinating marketing materials for social media and/or digital contents, postings, newsletters, website, ads, video script and etc as well as for print materials.
- Assist in brainstorming, planning, developing and executing engaging and interesting content to publish brand-focused messages for marketing campaigns, promotional ideas and etc.
- Analyse, monitor, and measure social media and/or digital marketing activity effectiveness and track leads performances.
- Assist to actively market and promote company news and project developments, through formal press release distributiona, article development/pitch, social media etc.
- Carry out market survey and research to keep abreast with the current trends and/or data and analysis.
- Assist in all marketing-related activities, including preparations for launchings, sales events and activities, road shows, other property shows and exhibitions, and all other marketing-related matters.
- Ability to assist in any other tasks assigned.
- Candidate must possess a minimum of Bachelor Degree in Marketing/ Advertising and Marketing/Marketing or equivalent. Graduates are welcome to join.
- Strong knowledge and passion for digital marketing, social media marketing, other marketing tools and graphic design.
- Ability to do creative writing skills will be an advantage.
- Possession of a passion for the property industry will be an advantage.
- Tech and social media savvy.
- Able to perform tasks independently, has initiative, dynamic, enthusiastic, able to take new challenges, and self-driven team player.
- Must have the passion to seek new ideas.
- A fast learner and pay high attention to quality work.
- Possess ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
Project Manager (2 vacant)
- To provide overall Project Coordination and Project Team Management.
- To monitor Project budgeting and scheduling.
- To liaise with project consultants, contractors and any other relevant personnel on all technical and/or site matters.
- To perform project risk management to analyze and mitigate potential risks.
- To provide advice and assistance in resolving claims and disputes.
- Degree in Civil / Structural Engineering, Construction Management, Architecture or equivalent.
- Minimum 8 - 10 years’ relevant experience, preferably in property development.
- Strong leadership and sound technical knowledge.
- Well-versed in PAM conditions of contract.
- Able to do taking-off quantities.
- Able to do multi-tasking, resilient in working under pressure and good teamwork member.
- Able to handle pre-contract to post-contract administrative tasks.
- Responsible for the overall contract administration, contract creation, project estimation and tender preparation, construction cost monitoring and control, subcontractor negotiations, and other responsibilities.
- Any other task assigned from time-to-time by the Immediate Superior / Management.
- Minimum 5 years working experience in the construction industry. (Minimum 2 years working experience with QS consultant firm will be added advantage).
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, or Equivalent in Engineering (Civil), Quantiy Survey, or related field.
- Able to read and understand technical drawings.
- Able to proficiently speak, read, understand and write English, Bahasa Malaysia and Chinese language.
- To perform daily sales collection reconciliation for the Club and F&B team.
- Collect, review and compile daily supplies from all of the vendors prior obtain approval from superior for payment.
- Providing administrative and support services to office staff and club members.
- Keep track of inventory and ordering office supplies to ensure sufficient supplies at all time.
- Assist in managing and updating department / company’s database.
- Ensure that Club facility and equipment are always kept clean, attractive and in compliance with company standards and local regulations.
- Post Graduate Diploma / Professional Degree in relevant field.
- At least 3 years working experience in basic accountancy/ operations/ administrative field.
- Good communication and analytical skills, positive working attitude, self-starter and able to work independently.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
Senior Architect & Planning Officer
- To liaise with Consulting Architect in the preparation of the conceptual design, preliminary drawings and sketches and ensure compliance with codes, standards and legislation as applicable.
- To assist to ensure timely approval of drawing submissions from relevant Authorities.
- To provide regular updates on project progress and highlight any issues that may arise.
- To coordinate site meetings between various consultants and contractors.
- Liaison with relevant local Authorities.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/ Professional Degree in Architecture, Planning & Design or equivalent.
- At least 8 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Familiar with authorities' processes, have good design skill and understanding of contract.
- Good communication and project management skills, capable of liaising with clients, consultants and Local Authorities.